The ketogenic diet is known for balancing your blood sugar and busting cravings and midday energy slumps. Keto-friendly snacks are certainly not delicious but are really healthy. So it’s nice to have a few options of a low-carb keto snacks for the days when you have to skip lunch or after a hard workout.
Here are the 36 Keto snacks to buy:
1. Almonds: Almonds can be a great low-carb snack. However, you need to watch portion control with roasted and salted kinds.
2. Almond Butter: Almond butter actually contains a good deal of calories per serving. It contains 190 calories.
3. Beef Jerky: Do not try eating beef jerky with a lot of added sugar.
4. Beef Sticks: When you need a good kick of protein, go for a beef stick.
5. Blackberries: Berries tend to have less fructose than other fruit. Blackberries contain the least of all berries.
6. Brazil Nuts: These are Keto friendly nuts. These have low carbs, decent protein, and lots of fat.
7. Cheese Chips: Cheese is good for Keto.
8. Cheese Slices: Cheese slices can act as a quick snack. You just need to roll it up with deli meat for a good mini-meal.
9. Cheese Wedges: These are great for adding some extra fat to a Keto friendly cracker.
10. Cocoa Nibs: Cocoa nibs are made from crushed cacao beans.
11. Coconut Butter: Coconut Butter is sweet but doesn’t contain much sugar.
12. Cottage Cheese: It is a solid source of protein that contains the highest fat content.
13. Dark Chocolate: Chocolate is known to make a low-carb friendly snack.
14. Deli Meat: This can act as a quick source of protein. You can roll it up with cheese slices for extra fat.
15. Flaxseed crackers: It contains good omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber.
16. Flaxseed Crackers: These contain 160 calories and 1g of net carbs.
17. Greek Yogurt: It is a food source high in protein and fat.
18. Jell-O (sugar-free): These are known to have zero carbs.
19. Kale Chips: These are good options for low carbs.
20. Macadamia Nuts: These nuts are some of the fattest nuts.
21. Macadamia Nut Butter: These are good examples of low-carb high-fat food.
22. Meat Bar: It is one of the smartest and quickest Keto snack to go for.
23. Olives: These are one of the fattiest fruits. They make a great snack for Keto as well.
24. Peanut Butter: Thanks to peanut butter, you can very well consume nutrients between meals.
25. Pecans: This is another nut that tends to be on the lower side of a carb count. It is high in fat.
26. Pepperoni slices: Pepperoni slices are highly processed and delicious food items. These are full of calories.
27. Pickles: This is for you if you are looking for salty food.
28. Pork Rinds: This is an exclusive snack that is highly associated with the Keto Diet.
29. Protein bars: These contain a good number of calories. These can be low-carb or no low-carb.
30. Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds are portable! These are rich in fiber and have zero carbs.
31. Sardines: Sardines are fatty fish. Thus, these are great for Keto.
32. Seaweed snacks: These are crunchy Keto snacks. These have good nutrients as well.
33. Smoked Oysters: These make a good Keto snack. These provide a great source of zinc and iron.
34: Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds form a good low-carb snack.
35. String cheese: This is a full-fat variety of cheese.
36. Toasted Coconut Flakes: Do not eat the ones that contain added sugar or coconut flakes. These usually act as a great low-carb snack.
Here are the other 24 Keto or Low-Carb snacks that you can go for:
1. Bacon: Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers form a great Keto snack. It is bacon, jalapenos, and a mixture of cream and cheddar cheese.
2. Cheesy Broccoli: This is a good keto-snack that is low-carb food.
3. Eggs Muffins: These store well and can be used in the AM when there is less time to spare.
4. Fat Bombs: As the name suggests, these contain good content of fat. You can come up with various recipes while preparing these.
5. Hard-boiled Eggs: This could be the best form of Keto food. Moreover, it consists of all the nutrients.
6. Ice cream: This is a Low-Carb High-Fat Diet. It comes with high-fat content. Make sure to keep the sugar content down.
7. Guacamole: Guacamole has healthy fat and less carb-content.
8. Lettuce Wrap: A sandwich can make a great snack. Lose the bread, wrap it in lettuce and BOOM! Keto snack.
9. Keto Bread: This bread is full of eggs and almond flour. Thus, you can get plenty of fat.
10. Keto cheesecake: You can have this cake with a lot of sour creams and cream cheese. You can also add a little erythritol.
11. Keto pancakes: Keto Pancakes uses eggs and cottage cheese in the place of typical batter.
12. Keto pizza: Here, the flour substitute is egg and cheese for the crust.
13. Keto Taco: You can go for a low-carb taco with baked cheese as the shell.
14. Meatballs: This is a special low-carb recipe. Almond flour is used instead of normal flour for the thickening agent. You can add some spaghetti squash to it.
15. Protein shake: This shake is both low-carb and Keto friendly.
16. Ranch Dressings: This is low-carb food that can be used a dip for veggies.
17. Seed crackers: You can go for almond flour, various seeds, and coconut oil. This way you can make up this low-carb snack. It is high on fiber.
18. Sliced Zucchini: Zucchini is a good choice as it’s low in carbs.
19. Spicy Tuna Avocado Boat: It is a Keto friendly snack. You can eat them with sliced veggies.
20. Zucchini chips: These can be eaten as chip substitutes.
21. Whipped cream: This is low on carb and high on fat.
22. Wings: This is low-carb and high-fat food. Do not add any sugar to your sauce.
23. Walnut: Walnuts are low in carbs. Also, these are loaded with nutrients, like B vitamins, iron, magnesium, zinc, polyphenol antioxidants, and fiber.
24. Hazelnut: Hazelnuts are rich in healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E, manganese and Vitamin K.