This exquisite, non-GMO, Rainforest Alliance Certified, green tea comes from Nandi County in Kenya’s Rift Valley region. There, the cool climate and rich volcanic soil combine to create the perfect environment for Camellia sinensis (tea plant) cultivation. It is responsibly harvested, then processed using environmentally friendly PhytoClean™ technology. For an unexpectedly rich and truly memorable experience, try Kenyan Green Tea Crystals — the world’s finest tea.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Processed with only pure, clean water to preserve polyphenol content
- Two to three times the polyphenols vs. Lipton® and Tetley® green tea bags
- Convenient tea crystals easily dissolve in warm water
- Green tea compounds support heart health
- Responsibly harvested from the Emrok farm in Kenya
- Contains 50-80 mg of caffeine per 1g serving view complete product info…
- Store Name: lifeextension
- Vendor: lifeextension
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.