Purple tea is derived from the same plant (C. sinensis) as green tea. The difference is that purple tea only comes from the delicate leaves of high-altitude tea plants grown in Kenya’s Rift Valley region. This altitude gives purple tea leaves their unique color and imbues them with potent antioxidant anthocyanin compounds. Like our green tea, Kenyan Purple Tea Crystals are never oxidized, responsibly harvested, and processed using environmentally friendly PhytoClean™ technology. Try our polyphenol-rich Kenyan Purple Tea Crystals — the world’s most unique tea.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Made from unique, antioxidant rich tea leaves grown at high altitudes
- Processed with only pure, clean water to preserve polyphenol content
- Two to Three times the polyphenols vs. Lipton® and Tetley® green tea bags
- Responsibly harvested from the Emrok farm in Kenya
- Contains 10-30 mg of caffeine per 1g serving
- Store Name: lifeextension
- Vendor: lifeextension
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.