Taurine is one of the most abundant intracellular amino acids in the human body. Produced from the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine, researchers have described it as “one of the most essential substances in the body.” Taurine is found particularly in the excitable tissues of the central nervous system, where researchers believe it has a regulating influence. Studies suggest that taurine has a cardiovascular and neuroprotective role, and can help maintain cardiac health in certain aging people. Dietary taurine can also help support healthy liver function. And since taurine is deficient in many diets, why not be proactive and try it today!
Benefits at a Glance:
- One of the most abundant amino acids in the body
- Called one of the most essential substances in the human body
- Thought to help regulate central nervous system
- Shows cardiovascular and neuroprotective properties
- Promotes system-wide health view complete product info…
- Store Name: lifeextension
- Vendor: lifeextension
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.